May 22, 2010

The Real Work Begins

So here I am, with one level 70 hunter, and 8 level 1 alts. What to do? Well, I decided the best thing to do to start would be to get them all up to level 10 or so (basically, finish up Durotar/Mulgore/Tirisfal/Eversong) so that they can all start building up significant rested bonuses. I started with Faeyth, my lovely pale skinned and black haired blood elf paladin. I had really wanted to play a paladin forever, but hadn't the stomach to go ally for it. I was disappointed to learn, lorewise, the belfs were stealing the "Light" from a captive naruu. But, I can get over it. I ran through Eversong, got myself up to level 10, did my class quest for the rez spell, got her to the inn in Ghostlands, and sadly put Faeyth on the shelf.

I followed suit with the other 7, tasting just a bit of each class for 10 levels, and logging out in Ghostlands. This was my first time playing some of them... mage, warlock, rogue. Once I was done, I decided I'd do each toon for 20 levels (up to 30), so I'd have a little time to get used to the classes before switching things up for another class. This took significantly more time. 1-10 is very quick. 10-30 is a bit longer, and multiply it by 8 and it gets real long. I began to realize after the second toon (rogue I think, Claude) I got to 30 just how long this was gonna take.

No comments:

Post a Comment