May 19, 2010

The Menagarie

Even though I was a belf, at least I was on the orcs side, and this was an orc world. Sure, the draenei lived here a long times, but its not their world, doesn't have their character. This time I wouldn't be bothering with instances at all. I reported to my orc superiors in Thrallmar, and set to work. Before too long I found something that would make me replace Phoenix as my trusty pet... a two headed carrior bird! I named it Bahamut and continued on my way. In Zangarmarsh I was tempted to tame some of the wacky things there, but most seemed pretty useless as actual pets.
In Terrokar I replaced Bahamut with Neo Bahamut, the white model of the two headed carrion bird. I also tamed a warp stalker to play around with. Nagrand came wthout much new to tame, but then in Blade's Edge I found the ravagers who palette swap everytime you call them. Too cool so Ihad to give them a try. I ended up liking their mechanics, especially for DPS or PVP but for leveling my carrion bird was still king. Soon enough I made it to Netherstorm, and dinged 70. And so Yuffee's journey was at an end (for now), and I had to decide what to do next.

EDIT: I finished The Last Guardian a couple days ago and have started on The Lord of the Clans. I must say I've been surprised at how much I've enjoyed them, and how well written they are. I'm not saying these are great works of literature, but most of my previous experience with books or movies based off video games or RPGs have been pretty horrid. I've really enjoyed learning more about Garona and Medivh (two pretty important people in lore I didn't know much about) and of course I'm loving reading about Thrall.

No comments:

Post a Comment