Jun 3, 2010

Best. Quests. Ever.

Its been awhile since I've posted. I've been working overtime and have had limited internet access. The good news is, starting next week I'll be living in a hotel for 7 weeks and as long as the hotel has WiFi, it will be the perfect time to end the long dark tea time of my WoW soul. Hopefully, I'll be back into WoW within three weeks, if not sooner.

So, we left off heading into the frozen wastes of Dragonblight, one of my favorite zones in Northrend. The look of the zone is exactly what I pictured for Northrend, big and epic with mountains, valleys, gorges, weird bones sticking out of the snow covered wastes, etc. And there are some great questlines. Hunting the several name elite mobs around the zone is a good way to make new friends in Northrend. The magnataur quests are fun. The Scarlet Onslaught quests are innovative and loads of fun, even if a bit frustrating at times. We get introduced to the Wyrmcrest Accord and the different flights, do their dirty work, and start fighting the blues. And of course, the most epic questline in WoW, the Wrathgate event that then leads to the amazing Battle for Undercity phased event. Blizzard really WOWed me with that (no pun intended). Seriously amazing stuff, and I get to go kick demon and apothecary ass with Thrall and Sylvannas. Golbez was a happy camper. And then we get a choice of zones again.... if you do most of the quests in Dragonblight, you'll end up with a quest that leads you towards Grizzly Hills, and another towards Zul'Drak. Now, in later play throughs, for effective leveling, I only dipped into Grizzly Hills to unlock the DTK quests there, but, with Golbez, I didn't know any better, and as Grizzly Hills seemed a bit lower leveled than Zul'Drak, I went there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment